Please note the organisation of files below.
- The e-handout is an introductory document for new GP trainees to help orientate them a little before induction. This will be sent before induction.
- The facilitator’s notes – you don’t have to read these UNLESS it is your session or you are a co-facilitator.
- The handouts – are labelled B, C, E, F, G – this helps to signpost which PowerPoint they will be used alongside.
- The handouts – Claire, please print off all of these. Number required = number of trainees attending PLUS two. Print ONE evaluation form – either H1 or H2 (ask Clare).
- The PowerPoints – if you change or update any of the PowerPoints for your session, PLEASE let Ram have a copy.
- Old files – these are selective files used in previous Induction programmes that we may at some point may wish to use again.
Any problems, queries or suggestions – let me know. Ramesh
- 2014 e-handout before induction - dear new trainee.docx
- 2014 e-handout before induction - dear new trainee.pdf
- 2014 facil notes - 1. things to do two weeks before induction.docx
- 2014 facil notes - 2. programme in detail for TPDs.docx
- 2014 facil notes - 3. philosophy behind our induction prog.docx
- 2014 facil notes - 4. presentation plan - learning styles and TA.doc
- 2014 facil notes - 5. reflective writing on breakfast.docx
- 2014 facil notes - 6. bouncing ball evaluation game.doc
- 2014 facil notes - 7. personal planning game.doc
- 2014 handout A - programme for trainees.docx
- 2014 handout B- what every trainee should know about MRCGP.pdf
- 2014 handout C1- learning styles.doc
- 2014 handout C2- learning personality TASKS.doc
- 2014 handout C3- transactional analysis.pdf
- 2014 handout C4- behavioural styles.doc
- 2014 handout C5- conflict styles.doc
- 2014 handout C6- brain gym.pdf
- 2014 handout E1- attitudinal grid.docx
- 2014 handout E2- hospital vs gp - the differences.docx
- 2014 handout F- kolbs and gibbs reflective learning cycles.pdf
- 2014 handout G1- your preferences for gp posts.doc
- 2014 handout G2- trainee educational planning document.doc
- 2014 handout G3- study leave key points.doc
- 2014 handout H1- evaluation form.docx
- 2014 handout H2- evaluation form.doc
- 2014 powerpoint A - intro.ppt
- 2014 powerpoint B - mrcgp and educational programmes.ppt
- 2014 powerpoint C1 - learning styles and eportfolio.ppt
- 2014 powerpoint C2 - double vision.pps
- 2014 powerpoint C3 - behaviours style identification and transactional analysis.ppt
- 2014 powerpoint D - making most of your gp post.pptx
- 2014 powerpoint E - making most of your hosp post.pptx
- 2014 powerpoint F - reflection.pptx
- old file - 2011 learning.ppt
- old file - 2012 bmj fillers - examples of reflective writing in use.doc
- old file - 2012 reflective writing and deepest fears.doc