The CSA with Confidence
The most comprehensive CSA resource on the web!
Things to come…
- CSA books and resources – whats currently on the market
- CSA courses – courses in the UK to help you pass
- Special CSA – common difficult areas trainees struggle with
- Truly understanding the illness – to help you step into the shoes of patients
- Video Clips – microskills – consultation microskills to focus on
- Consultation Models & Books – are models helpful?
- Clinical Bits n Bobs – including Quick Clinical Hints and Tips (Q-CHAT)
- Why People Fail
- “Unfortunately I failed” – ‘failures lie not in falling down, but not getting up”
- Practice CSA cases – some CSA style cases to practise with
- Adding Structure to your CSA consultation
- Funny CSA – some light hearted stuff to make you smile
- CSA for Trainers – how you can help your trainee pass