Each trainee on our scheme has a Training Programme Director (TPD) advisor. There are five TPDs for the Bradford scheme. The purpose of each TPD advisor is to act as a point of reference, guidance and support for
- Trainers who have a trainee with a specific issue or difficulty
- Hospital consultants who have a trainee with a specific issue or difficulty
- Trainees themselves, who feel they need to speak to someone about a certain issue or difficulty.
We have more than 70 trainees on our scheme. These numbers make it impossible for any one (or two, or even three) TPDs to deal with all the issues that arise. Please contact [email protected] for the up to date TPD advisor allocations.
- Lucy Clarke: [email protected]
- Gareth James: [email protected]
- Nick Price: [email protected]
- Clare Connolly: [email protected]
- Hasna Begum: [email protected] (Nick Price will be covering when she is on maternity leave)