Bradford VTS Online Resources:
- Versus Arthritis (versusarthritis.org.uk) is an amazing resource (replaces ARC). It´s most amazing pages are…
- Cores clinical skills in MSK
- Clinical assessment of the MSK system
- Clincial Examination videos
- Paediatric MSK Assessment – how confident do you feel?
- Joint Matters – newletter for the latest medical updates
- Osteoarthritis focus – because it is so common
- MSK Impact Tool – for those of you who want to reflect on your clinical practice in this area
- Patient Information Leaflets – some of the best I have ever seen!
- Moving Medicine – This is seriously a fabulous resource and I just love it. Especially the dancing doctor on the home page. Go check it out. It is step by step guide to conversations with patients about physical activity. Healthcare professionals have an important role to play in promoting physical activity, but historically the confidence and skills required to have good quality conversations to support behavioural change have been low. Moving Medicine is a new resource that has been designed to equip all healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills required to do this. It is packaged into structured conversations based on the time you have available. Impress your CSA examiners!