- Prince Manvendra turns his palace into a centre for at-risk LGBT+ people
- Petition: Make GMC a tax-payer funded organisation & not by doctors.
- Urgent – please click, read and consider signing this…
- Striking off trainees is wrong when the system is bust
- Medical insurance fees are rocketing – act now to make things better. Together, we can do this.
- Please support this petition
- Boiling Frogs
- Which social media do educators use?
- Two interesting links I came across today
- Patients recording consultations
OVER 45000 VISITORS PER MONTH!
mostly GP trainees, their GP trainers and the newly qualified
Courses & Workshops
Most of these pages should be available. All of them will be updated shortly.
COURSES & WORKSHOPS
Other Medical Services
accountants & advisors
medical protection agencies
The GP Health Service for GPs & GP trainees
Are you currently experiencing any form of difficulty?
The GP Health Service is here to help. It is a confidential NHS service for GPs and GP trainees in the UK. The GP Health Service can help with issues relating to a mental health concern, including stress or depression, or an addiction problem, in particular where these might affect work. Access the service by
A Quick Visual Map of Everything
All of these links can be found in the Navigation Menu at the top of this page.