path: BEHAVIOUR ANALYSIS
- behaviour style identification matrix including questionnaire.docx
- behaviour style identification.pdf
- behaviour style.ppt
- behavioural social and communication style questionnaire.pdf
- behavioural styles – handout.doc
- conflict style – handout.doc
- karpmans drama triangle – breaking out.pdf
- karpmans drama triangle – the 3 faces of victim.doc
- karpmans drama triangle.doc
- microaggressions and therapeutic alliance – exploring our own biases.pdf
- transactional analysis – handout.pdf
- transactional analysis by bill bevington.doc
- transactional analysis.ppt
If you have files you would like me to host on here and share with others, OR if you would like to help develop these pages further, then please email me.
How does Behaviour Analysis help you?
With these tools, you can sometimes predict, within minutes, what sort of a person the patient is in front of you. This is useful because it can tell you
- how a patient is likely to react to something you say
- how you can modify what you say to suit the patient
Why not try some of these questionnaires on a) yourself, b) your partner, c) your family/friends. Just play with them. And remember, do not use them in a 100% predictive way. Remember, although a person may have a tendency to behave in a particular way (their dominant style), it does not mean that they always behave in that way!